Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Culture Shox

If, like me, you are called upon to do presentations on a regular basis and you like using multimedia in your presentations, then good sound is essential. However, what I often face is the prospect of having to carry heavy speakers around with me from one venue to the next. After the presentation one has to pack up everything again and that can be quite a schlep!

I have come across SHOX, a pretty portable speaker that is suitable for playback with your iPod, MP3 player, laptop and most audio devices that comes equipped with a headphone jack. They are really deliver impressive sound relative to their size. I find them adequate for a medium sized room and find them excellent even for my audio-visual editing. Setting it up and storing it is a breeze and what's really cool is that everyone will be impressed with its performance. If you have trouble finding them then just take a look at your nearest Musica, Look & Listen or Checkers store. At the time I purchased mine they were around R250. Now... if it could only do the presentation for me.

1 comment:

  1. hello! how are you?
    do you like Chinese food?

    ReplyDelete

The Artificial Intelligence effect: pouring new wine into old wineskins

I'm not really sure why I chose this title...perhaps it's because a friend once said it during a conversation about AI and its poten...