Tuesday, December 21, 2010

End of the Road

"Where has this year gone?" I am sure that this is a question that many of you are asking yourselves. Well don't look at me...I don't have the answer but I can say that it has been an interesting year and one can't help but wonder what exciting breakthroughs the new year will hold. I just want to thank all the wonderful RipMixLearners for the dedication they have displayed this year in writing their blogs. It was a learning curve for all of us. Alot of new tech as well as problems. One of which I wish to stress in this blog. ALWAYS ENSURE THAT YOU LOGOUT AT THE END OF YOUR SESSIONS. Having said that I wish to apologise to all followers of this blog for being inundated with spam mail. It should have been corrected at this time. And speaking about loging off...I think this will be my last entry for 2010 and hope to be continuing these conversations in the new year perhaps with some new twists in turns in the pipeline. CYA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Artificial Intelligence effect: pouring new wine into old wineskins

I'm not really sure why I chose this title...perhaps it's because a friend once said it during a conversation about AI and its poten...