Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Scribd

I have been away for a while. Perhaps 'cause I had nothing new to report. But the latest is the following. I cam across this site called scribd. You probably know about it already but this is my first and as promised I will keep you up to date with whatever I find. I think it is a really useful site for academics as it allows one to embed articles that has been uploaded on this site to your blog, FB account and twitter. There's plenty more and different categories available. I will find out more about it but I particularly like the embed feature. I can already see the potential of it with a course. I liked this paper as it speaks on the subject of learning theories; very relevant especially in relation to the current blog. The Scribd site is a pay-site for downloading articles. However, if you don't have the means then you can always use it in the way that I have done here.

E Pedagogy

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Artificial Intelligence effect: pouring new wine into old wineskins

I'm not really sure why I chose this title...perhaps it's because a friend once said it during a conversation about AI and its poten...