Friday, June 10, 2011

The EEE pad Transformer

After a colleague of mine bought the latest iPad there was a lot of OOOhs and Aaaah's but before you go  running off to your nearest computer store to keep up with the latest gadgetry, you might want to do a little comparison with what else is on the market. Yes the tablet market has been exploding and while a few years ago it appeared that the bigger the screen the more "street cred" you got, the reverse trend is currently the "in thing". One of my SA's alerted me to the EEE pad Transformer by Asus so in case you missed it I thought I'd let you in on a bit more about this device that seems to be the equivalent of the latest hot-hatch. So for the latest review on the EEE Pad transformer click here. The only drawback for me about the device is that the keyboard is sold as an optional extra. If you like it and decide to purchase one...please keep me in mind.

1 comment:

  1. In my opinion , I feel the Transformer is pretty cool than the IPAD , just it doesn't have that fame like Apple.

    looking at a video,I’m really impressed with the transformer as it comes with better cameras, storage expansion capabilities and bigger display with more pixels per inch than Apple.

    The Ipad doesn't doesn't have Flash and doesn't have a card slot. battery life of this about 15hours while Ipad is 10 HOURS.

    But it all depends on the satifaction u want to get from both. "I WILL PREFERV TO GO FOR THE EEE PAD TRANSFORMER IF THERE IS MONEY"

    ReplyDelete

The Artificial Intelligence effect: pouring new wine into old wineskins

I'm not really sure why I chose this title...perhaps it's because a friend once said it during a conversation about AI and its poten...