Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Starting a Facebook Group

Here I am starting another Facebook Group. Am I the expert? Not really! So I am making the best of what is available to me. To start with in order to join a group I probably have to become a member and that would require some form of registration. I found that this is a requirement of most social networking sites I've visited. Now, instead of me blabbing on, I scoured Youtube for some video presentation on "how to create a Facebook account" and hope you will find it useful. This is not as easy as it sounds as we are now dealing with the semantic web. Please let me know if you've come across a better explanation. Enjoy, have a blessed festive season and hope to see you on FB soon. Don't forget that if you would like to join our Teaching and Learning group simply search for "FaceofLearning" group and send me a
join request.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Artificial Intelligence effect: pouring new wine into old wineskins

I'm not really sure why I chose this title...perhaps it's because a friend once said it during a conversation about AI and its poten...