Friday, March 1, 2019

My Current ISP is closing down which lead me to investigate other options available to me. The rabbit hole is deep but this post is not about that conversation but rather what it lead me to. 5G (5th Generation) is apparently the next best transmitter that will enable the "internet of things".  Please view the following videos I've come across and decide for yourself concerning the benefits of 5G, or not. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN7UPXYX7ts


Why is this information important? Haven't we been having the same debate when previous transmitting frequencies were introduced? Well it is pertinent information as it affects both you and I and our childrens' future expecially when we do not know what if any negative impact living with the advances in technology will have on us. We need to know what it is we say "yes" or "no" to. Decide for yourself but let it be an informed choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Artificial Intelligence effect: pouring new wine into old wineskins

I'm not really sure why I chose this title...perhaps it's because a friend once said it during a conversation about AI and its poten...