Monday, March 24, 2014

Video Compression and conversion

I have on a previous occasion mentioned the use of iWisoft compressor as my favoured tool for video conversion. The latter allows for basic video editing but really excels as a video converter. One negative that it does have is that it might be a bit intimidating for users who are unfamiliar with video formats. Which is the appropriate format for me? I have found Freestudio to be incredibly user friendly and packed with features that your novice users will be thrilled to be able to use. The interface looks more like an App and we all know how easy-to-use apps can be, so thankfully it takes its design cue from there. It also has burn and download capabilities. So think of it has an amalgamation of iwisoft and aTubecatcher. It's editing capacity is limited but it will allow you to resize images and convert videos at the click of a button. A nice feature which I am pretty amped to try out is the 3D features which allows one to create 3D images from standard images and similarly with video. NOTE that you will require 3D glasses to observe the effect. This is definitely a one-stop shop that I am recommending for novices. I think that this software is available on the IOS platform as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Artificial Intelligence effect: pouring new wine into old wineskins

I'm not really sure why I chose this title...perhaps it's because a friend once said it during a conversation about AI and its poten...